Monday, August 3, 2009

Okay someone posted this video by this director who is pretty well-known and I hadn't heard of him but it interested me so I'm sharing... Chris Milk is an American music video director. He has directed videos for Kanye West, U2, Green Day, Courtney Love, Audioslave, Modest Mouse and Gnarls Barkley. He also has numerous television commercials to his credit. Milk is signed to @radical/music in the United States. Milk was in on a prank pulled on Kanye West during the filming of the music video for "Jesus Walks" in an episode of Punk'd. Milk was awarded the "Music Video Production Association" Award for 2008 "Music Video Director of the Year". "Life in 42 Seconds" by Chris Milk

Last Day Dream [HD] from Chris Milk on Vimeo.

GNARLS BARKLEY "Who's Gonna Save My Soul"

Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul from Chris Milk on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment