Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some of My Favorite Pinky & the Brain Quotes...Especially Pinky's responses...

Pinky: Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world! -Pinky and Brain I think so Brain, but where are we going to find a monkey in a tu-tu at this hour? -Pinky I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cared, why'd he keep doing it? -Pinky I think so Brain, but selling seashells by the seashore? Is that even a career? -Pinky I think so Brain, but balancing a career, and a family?.. *whuu* its all just too much for me. -Pinky I think so Brain, but if you "get a long little doggy" wouldn't you just call it a Daschund? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but she would never leave Mickey. -Pinky I think so Brain, but a show about two lab mice? It will never get on the air! -Pinky I think so brain, but if we didn't HAVE ears we'd look like Weasels! -Pinky I think so Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin already married? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but just how will We get the weasel to hold still? -Pinky I think so Brain, but coolats have a tendancy to ride up so. -Pinky I think so Brain, but who invades Canada? -Pinky Well I think so Brain, But I can't memorize a whole Opera in Yiddish! -Pinky Yeah Brain, but where are we gonna find rubber pants our size? -Pinky I think so, but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at this time of night? -Pinky Pinky: Me talk? Oh general brain not in a million years not me never no! Brain:And if they tortured you? Pinky:Oh well that's different then id'nt it? -Pinky and the Brain I think so, Brainie, but why would anyone want to Pierce Brosnan? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but if the plural of 'mouse' is 'mice', shouldn't the plural of 'spouse' be 'spice'? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but...Pete Rose? I mean, can we trust him? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental floss -Pinky I think so Brain, but can the gummy worms really live in peace with the marshmallow chicks? -Pinky I think so Brain, but wouldn't anything lose it's flavor on the bed post overnight? -Pinky I think so Brain, but 3 round meals a day wouldn't be as hard to swallow. -Pinky Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle? -Pinky I think so, Brain, but wouldn't his movies be more suitable for children if he was named Jean Claude Van Darn -Pinky Well, I think so Brain, but we're already naked. -Pinky I think so Brain but if you replace the P with an O, my name would be Oinky wouldn't it? -Pinky I think so Brain, but it's a miracle this one grew back. -Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment